We are glad to invite you to start preparing proceedings. The page limits for different types of contributions are the following:
- a maximum of 10 pages for keynote talks
- 8 pages for invited talks
- 6 pages for contributed talks and posters.
All the submitted contributions will undergo a review.
The proceedings will be published as refereed articles in:
- Acta Physica Polonica A
regular articles, preferably for key, invited, and contributing talks on physics, medical physics, detector technologies
- Acta Physica Polonica B Proceedings Supplement
posters on physics, medical physics, detector technologies
- Bio-Algorithms and Med-Systems
regular articles, preferably for key, invited and contributing talks on medical, bio-medical, bio-physics research, and medical imaging technologies
Please note, that the deadlines for article submissions are as follows:
10th of August - strict deadline!: Acta Physica Polonica A (regular articles)
1st of September: Acta Physica Polonica B (proceedings supplement)
1st of September: Bio-Algorithms and Med-Systems (regular articles)
Guide for authors
- Acta Physica Polonica A - there is no template, but the article has to be prepared according the rules mentioned in the guide;
Bio-Algorithms and Med-Systems - download template and see example.
The contributions have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
(please entitle your e-mail as "Proceedings: Name and Surname, Journal",
ex. Proceedings: Magdalena Skurzok, APPA).
- Acta Physica Polonica B Proceedings Supplement - each author could upload the contribution to its own account (which will be created after reporting it to the organizers, ORCID ID is obligatory).